Nursing Goal And Outcome for Chest Pain Client:
The patient will:
- Verbalize relief/control of pain.
- Verbalize causative factors associated with chest pain.
Nursing Dignosis for Chest Pain Client:
1.Changes comfort pain (acute pain) associated with tissue ischemia secondary to arterial
occlusion, tissue inflammation
2. Changes in tissue perfusion (heart muscle) associated with decreased blood flow
3. Activity intolerance related to imbalance between O2 supply and demand tissue metabolism.
Nursing Intervention for Chest Pain
- Bed rest with Fowler position / semi-Fowler
- Perform 12 lead ECG if necessary 24 leads
- Observe vital signs.
- Collaboration of oxygenation and administration of drugs analgesics, tranquilizers, nitroglycerin, calcium antagonists and observations of drug side effects.
- Install a drip and give peace to clients
- Taking blood samples
- Reduce environmental stimulit
- Be calm in the works
- Observing signs of complications