Nursing Diagnosis for Hemodialysis
Imbalanced Nutrition: Less than Body Requirements,
Nursing Intervention for Hemodialysis Client's
- Vitla sign's monitor such as Blood pressure,and plus
- Monitor lab Test such as serum sodium staus.
- Restrict sodium and potassium as indicated.
- Check daily basis client's weight
- Monitor food and fluid ingested and calculate daily caloric intake.
- Check client's nutritional status
- Note presence of nausea and anorexia
- Provide a balanced diet,
- give fluid as prescribed by doctor
- Emotional Support client's and his family