Crohn's disease is related closely to another chronic inflammatory condition that involves only the colon called ulcerative colitis.
Nursing Diagnosis Crohn's disease Client
Less than body requirements related to anorexia
Alteration in nutrition
Nursing Intervention for Crohn's disease Client
- Monitor intake Nutrition and output Urin Elimination
- Monitor vital signs for temperature increase, pulse increase, and change in
- blood pressure.
- To Check Waight every day
- To Promote good hygiene condition as oral hygiene and personal hygiene
- Tp Promote medication administration safegard.
- Assess abdomen for bowel sounds, tenderness, masses.
- Assess postoperative wound for signs of infection, drainage.
- Wound care postoperatively.
- Proper skin care if bowel-skin fistula.
- cleaning skin promptly if drainage comes in contact with skin.
- use of drainable pouch with skin wafer.
- Teach Patient/Client About home care needs as nutrition food lifestyle.
Nursing care Crohn's disease , Nursing Diagnosis Crohn's disease , Nursing Intervention Crohn's disease