Lymphoma is a cancer of the lymphocytes.Lymphoma cancers of the blood that develop from white blood cells in the lymphatic system.lymphoma is present as a solid tumor of lymphoid cells.
Nursing Diagnosis for Lymphoma Clients
- Impaired Skin integrity
- Risk for infection
Nursing Intervention for Lymphoma Clients
- Monitor vital signs take baseline data
- Monitor for complications such as new palpable lymph nodes and fever.
- Check skin integrity.
- Increase fluid intake.
- Increase calories, protein, iron, calcium, and vitamins and minerals to counteract
- weight loss
- Administer analgesics as prescribed.
- Check Coughing or difficulty breathing pattern
- Monitor weight every week
- Check fever every one hourly
- Give comfortable position and maintain rest periods
- Administer prescribed anti emetic medication for nausea.
- Monitor laboratory results for blood counts in response to chemotherapy.
- Explain to the patient all kind of procedure
- To give emotional support patient and family
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia